ANG members are entitled to legal assistance regarding mission-readiness legal issues. The following is a list of legal matters that 140 WG/JA can assist with during a scheduled legal assistance appointment:
* Powers of Attorney
* Living wills (directives to physicians)
* Notary services
* Dependent care plans*
* Employment problems arising from the performance of military duty
* Landlord-tenant problems specifically related to deployment
* Tax problems specifically related to deployment
* Matters arising from the performance of military duty and subject to the Soldiers' and Sailors' Civil Relief Act (SSCRA) or a similar state statute.
Unfortunately, we are not able to advise members regarding personal commercial enterprises and criminal matters.
The 140 WG/JA office has a full-time paralegal to assist with notary services and to schedule legal assistance appointments with an attorney during UTA weekends. Please call 720-847-9020 to make an appointment. Walk-ins are welcome. We are located in the 140 WG Headquarters Building (706) on the first floor across the breeze way from the dining facility.